Thursday, May 3, 2007

"Oh mother, I feel like I have been stabbed"

Eeek. I'm sick this week. And it happens to be at the most convenient time, when I should be at the NCT tute. I have aching stomach pains, but laughing at Adam's tutorial notes seem to cheer me up slightly. lol, "My dog ate my blog!!". What the?

So next week I will be handing in my essay over this blog site. That shall be interesting seeing I planned it yesterday and got soo daunted by referencing I went to Pacific Fair and spent too much money on pointless items of clothes which I DON'T NEED but I want. lol. So I didn't write it, I only planned it which was bollocks seeing I NEEDED TO GET IT DONE! So this weekend will be spent mostly writing my assignment like a madman. Except I'm sick which is silly, because I will be sleeping instead of doing much needed homework!

Oh well, I'm off to bed. Arrrrrr

Zzzzz

No comments: