Thursday, May 10, 2007

MS Worrrrrrrdddddd

Hello. Today I started early on my tutorial task in my break between tutes. Seeing that it was raining and I didn't have any money to get food, I stayed in the learning centre and started the task for this week. The only problem I had was when I come into the tute and logged onto a different computer, all my contacts from my Mail Merge list were missing, because I saved them to a "My Received Files" folder and not my H drive, WHICH IS BADDDD!!! So I had to do those Contacts again, which was silly and that's about it. Problem fixed! Any other problems I referred to Mr. Paperclip (Ie. the Help function) which is what I usually do at home. Mr. Paperclip is the source of all knowledge.


MS Word is like, the simplest thing ever. I have grown up on it. I use this software all the time!

I hope you enjoy my essay below. It's hours of research and weirdly paragraph html codes that I can't delete, but at least I tried.

No comments: